Abstract and Paper Submission
- IMIEC 2020 invites submission of full papers on relevant topics within Mechanical and Industrial Engineering.
- All accepted papers of IMIEC 2020 will be reviewed and published in conference proceeding indexed by SCOPUS
- Selected papers of IMIEC 2020 will be reviewed and published in International Journal indexed by SCOPUS
- For the initial submission you should submit your manuscript in according to the template given
- The number of pages per paper should be between 5-7 pages, papers having seven pages are preferred.
- Once the committee reviewed your manuscript, instructions will send an email to the author to resubmit the final paper for publication.
- The authors of the paper will take responsibility for any Intellectual Property issues concerning the papers on their own.
- The organizing committee of IMIEC 2020 reserves the right to use the papers for conference purposes.
Submission of Abstract and Full Paper
[IMPORTANT] To submit an abstract, authors must create an account first. Then they can submit their abstracts by logging in to their account. The manuscript (full paper) can be submitted only after authors submit their abstract. The whole submission process is done fully online (NOT by email) to guarantee smooth administration. Letter of Acceptance (LoA) and Letter of Invitation (LoI) can be downloaded directly from your account once your abstract is accepted to be presented at the conference.
Payment of Registration Fee
[IMPORTANT] After making the payment, author MUST upload the payment proof through their account (NOT Email). Author can upload by logging in to the online system. Payment receipt can be downloaded directly from your account once your payment is confirmed by the committee.